Form of contract:
Professional Services Agreement
Scope of works:
Hedson Rail is providing an engineering consultancy team to support Atkins with electrification engineering on the Great Western Electrification Project as part of the Overhead Line Electrification (OLE) England. This team is providing engineering solutions to design changes and construction interface challenges.
Hedson Rail is supplying a full OLE team to support Atkins and Network Rail to ensure safe programme integration of all the interfaces, and drive the client’s requirements to deliver project success. The Project Management team includes:
- OLE Engineering Manager
- OLE Project Engineers
- OLE Senior CAD technician
The full services provided include:
- Design Management and Interdisciplinary Design Process Control
- GRIP 6 site design for all route sections
- Basic design solutions for Network Rail series 1
- Design services include basic design, allocation design, layout and cross section designs in 3D
- Attending design review meetings with NR and various design teams for critical designs
- Timely delivery of the designs to construction queries for the smooth running of the construction activities.